The purpose of The Baptist Foundation of Alabama is to develop, manage and distribute financial resources for the benefit of Alabama Baptist’s mission and ministry efforts within Alabama, other states and around the world.
The priorities of The Baptist Foundation of Alabama are to promote Christian stewardship, assist with the planning and implementation of charitable gift arrangements and manage assets entrusted to The Foundation to provide perpetual support for the mission and ministry efforts of Alabama Baptists.
The Foundation encourages faithful stewardship by:
- Managing funds entrusted to it in an effective and socially responsible manner
- Educating people in appropriate Christian estate stewardship and financial management techniques
- Providing trustee services to facilitate good financial management
- Encouraging individuals to be good Christian stewards
- Educating individuals about tax effective means of contributing to Baptist causes while maintaining an income stream for themselves or their family or friends
- Striving for excellence and continuous improvement in its operations
- Operating with the highest Christian moral and ethical standards, as exemplified by its membership in the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
The Baptist Foundation of Alabama’s administrative team has a combined experience of more than 45 years assisting Alabama Baptists in the area of trust accounting and administration. The Foundation handles more than one hundred thousand entries per year, insuring clients receive trust and gift annuity payments on time and churches receive the earnings that assist in their ministry. Accurate accounting of trust operations is crucial to ensure client needs are handled quickly and accurately. We invite you to become acquainted with our administrative team and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Always feel free to call if you have questions or need assistance with your account. If you prefer to use email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mr. Nathan McCarthy is the Investment Officer and oversees the investment of over $200 million in client and Foundation assets. Our administration teams oversee the receipt of monies and payments to clients.